Brand: Heal Force
– Deluxe-100 multi-parameter monitor uses a 10.4″color TFT display which gives a particularly clear presentation of the basic curves. In fact, 4 curves can be simultaneously displayed.
– Accessories for adult, neonatal and pediatric patients are available.
– The multi-parameter monitor provides visual and audible alarms with individual alarm settings.
– Maximum of 480 hours trend graphs enable nearly all parameters and trends to be listed.
– The multi-parameter monitor uses a built-in lead-acid battery.
– It can store up to 400 groups of NIBP data.
– Different mounting solutions are available, such as wall mounting and rolling stand mounting methods.
– The monitor allows LAN connection to the central monitoring system.